A solo 30 minutos de Cancun esta esta ciudad bien padres donde te la vas a pasar a todo dar con todos tus amigos y parientes y estarás a todo dar
1. Chichen with lunch
(200 km, approximately 2.20 hrs drive)
Chichen-Itza. One of The New 7 Wonders of the World, is an immense archaeological site that has a surface of 300 hectares. It is a very interesting place because it represents 2 different periods of the Maya history: one purely Maya and other with Toltec influence, which is reflected in its architecture and sculpture. You will admire the Pyramid of Kukulkán, the Ball Game, the Temple of the Tigers, the Sacred Cenote, where human sacrifices took place; the Snail Temple, the Building of the Nuns, the Temple of the Warriors, among other platforms and constructions. Lunch will be in a restaurant around the zone. Return to Hotel in the evening.
Note. This tour can begin from Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
Price per person $72
Duration: 11 hours Approx.
2. Chichen Itza with lunch drop off Merida
(325 km 4.5 hrs approximately)
Note. This tour start in Cancun or Playa del Carmen, with drop off in Merida.
Price per person $150
Duration: 10 hours Approx.
Cozumel is the largest island in Mexico and it is located in the Mexican Caribbean just in front of the Yucatán Peninsula. Cozumel has the second longest barrier reef in the world, first class scuba diving and snorkeling with water sports available.
The island itself is perfect for those who wants to relaxed, laid back atmosphere. In the evening enjoy the ocean from bars and restaurants or just stroll around the main square and make friends.
1. Single transfer in or out Airport / Hotel / Airport
Pickup at Cozumel airport, our agent will be waiting for you outside customs displaying a sign with your name on it.
2. Single transfer in or out to the airport of Cancun / hotel Cozumel
Pickup at Cozumel airport, our agent will be waiting for you outside customs displaying a sign with your name on it, continue to Playa del Carmen where you will catch the ferry to Cozumel and transfer by taxi or golf cart to the hotel.
Playa Del Carmen
It is a cosmopolitan Mexican cozy town with over 100,000 inhabitants; whose accelerated progress results from tourism activity. Playa is located on the central coast of the Maya Riviera, 65 kilometers south of Cancun. It is famous for its night live restaurants, typical bars, and handicraft shops along La Quinta Avenida (The Fifth Avenue). Like a traditional Mexican town, “Playa,” unlike Cancun, can be strolled on foot peacefully with unique bars, restaurants, ice creams, cafeterias, gifts, and prestigious brands shops.
Riviera Maya include 120 kms of Caribbean beaches and the most popular touristic town is Tulum, but also you might fine deluxe beaches, where you’ll find very exclusive hotels such as Fairmont, Rosewood and Banyan.
You must do:
• Swimming by the only archaeological site located by the sea... Tulum
• Spend a day at theme park of Xcaret.
• Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world Xel-Ha
• Explore the mystery of the Mayan caves in Aktun Chen.
• Stroll along “La Quinta Avenida” of Playa del Carmen and enjoy the wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops
• Return in time and discover a Maya village
• Get in touch with one of the greatest biodiversity’s in the world on the Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka’an
• Rio Secreto
• Spend a day at Altournative Native Park, located in Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan, Puerto Morelos and also enjoy Jungle Night Native Park.